top of page


I would like to ask for people to save their

canceled postage stamps for me, please? I send them to help Boys town in Nebraska. Just cut the stamp with about a half inch around.

I also encourage people to save the flip tops off of all cans and they can either give them to me or to Sharlene Ornelas. That helps out Children's Hospital.

bottom of page